Every day God tries to teach us little lessons. For the past two and a half years I have tried to be an exceptional listener and here is some of what I have learned.
- Patience, patience, patience. It’s the Lord’s timing not mine.
- Good health is something to be cherished.
- God gives us small miracles in the mists of greater storms to help us continue on.
- Hope and faith never fail.
- Things are not always what they seem, don’t judge.
- Being bitter and jealous gets you nowhere.
- Never, ever ask “why?” it’s life, that’s why.
- Complete trust and interdependence with your eternal companion makes everything easier.
- The atonement brings power and peace to life.
- When you say “Not my will, but Gods” you have to really mean it.
- When you feel more alone than you have ever felt in your life God will embrace you.
- Focusing on what you can control in life, rather than what you can’t, brings peace, a sense of purpose, and a renewed feeling to life.
- God answers prayers!
Our little blueberry is growing right on schedule and is due to arrive November 24th. We got to hear its heart beat at 125 beats per minute today, it was amazing! We are so excited, so humbled, and feel so blessed!