Saturday, January 5, 2008

Holidays are over

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. Dave and I had so much fun spending our third Christmas together. Aside from the fact that we were fighting fevers, coughs, and stuffy noses all Christmas Eve and the following 3 days, we had a great time with family. It was so wonderful to see Scott and Lonica again, even if it ment sitting in the airport parking lot for 2 hours.
I'm looking forward to the new year, even though I have no idea what it will bring, but I guess that's what I like about it.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Sorry you guys were SO sick:( It seems like everyone always gets sick over holidays. I hope you guys are doing great now!

Unknown said...

Hey there Rocky,
I need ur email. I set my setting to private and I want to invite you.
email me at foreverfamily04@hotmail.com