10 Ways to know if you have been absent from regular life...
1. You have clothes in the dryer that you washed a week ago.
2. You open up your google reader to see that you friend (Kayla) has posted 25 times since you last logged on.
3. Your fridge is completely empty of anything that could be called food.
4. Your toilet bowls have rings inside them.
5. You have an ironing pile as tall as a small child.
6. You have 10 unheard messages on you answering machine
7. There is something that reeks in your pantry but you haven't had a chance to investigate it.
8. You call your husband by your boss' first name.
9. You can't remember the last time you cooked a meal that didn't come out of a box, or cooked anything for that matter.
And the #10 reason to know if you have been absent from regular life
10. Your husband is doing the grocery shopping!
Life has been just a little busy since Labor Day weekend, at which time I began taking an accelerated anatomy class online through Rio Salado. It ended on Halloween weekend with a whopper of a final, but I am proud to announce I pulled off an A!
Since the conclusion of my class I have been out of town every weekend. With a last minute trip to Las Vegas, and a wonderful visit to Ohio. And then just when I thought things were settling back into the old routine, I got sick, and regular life was put on hold again.
This weekend was my first weekend at home, since Labor Day, that I was able to be home and not worry about homework. It was amazing! My home is clean for the first time in 12 weeks, and there is food in our fridge (if only I could muster up the courage to tackle the ironing).
Thank you so much Dave for putting up with my crazy schedule and pitching in on all the house work! You are the best!
Coming soon... posts on Halloween, our trip to Vegas, and my visit to Ohio.