Sunday, June 27, 2010

I was wrong, we were all wrong.

Everyone has been telling me how I am going to have a boy, everyone except one confident patient and Dave. Even my maternal instincts have been telling me from the very beginning that it was going to be a boy.

BABY_1

She kindly proved us all wrong.

BABY_15

We are so excited for the arrival of our little girl! She will be so fun!

BABY_24

And for those of you that wanted a ‘bump’ picture, here is our little girl from the outside.

DSCF9618

6 comments:

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

YEAH!! I can not wait to meet HER!

Angela said...

Yay!! Baby girls are sooo much fun! I totally thought I was going to have a boy when I was pregnant with my daughter.. right until the ultrasound.. I was so glad I found out then instead of when she was born! I'm sooo happy for you guys! That's one small bump you have.. :) so cute!

Lisa Payne said...

Baby girls are the BEST!!!! Congrats!

bdrain said...

I was wrong too. I guess I will get started on that blessing dress.

Me said...

Mike has a gift. He is 2 for 2 at guessing the sex of the baby during the very first ultrasound.
Let's see if he is right this next time.

Yay for pink! You know she already has Dave wrapped around her tiny finger! :)

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

That is just fascinating to see her MOVE! I love the human body!
CONGRATS again on a DAUGHTER....... I always admit when I'm wrong- I thought she was a he, too :)