Tuesday, October 5, 2010

50 Days and Counting

Wow! I can’t believe it, only 50 days until my life will change forever. It seems like just last week I was looking at 100 days left, so now I know it will really go fast! I am very excited for her arrival and for the shrinking of my ever growing belly, but until then I’ve decided to make the most of these last 50 days.

I started working less hours this week and I am already seeing the benefits of that decision, but I want to do more to make these last days great. Every day I am going to do something that I really enjoy and may not get to do once my little girl is born. I’m calling it my “Me Moment.” Today, Day 50, it begins with me in comfy clothes snuggled up with a soft blanket listening to the rain and taking a nap. Hurray to the next 50 days!

1 comment:

The Gillmans said...

Raquel! I'm so excited for you! I know this has been a hard and emotional journey. You are going to be a wonderful mom and I can't wait to see pictures of your girl and hopefully meet her. I'm thinking about you and wish you the best! The first and last months of pregnancy were the hardest for me because I hate waiting! The first month it was waiting to find out if I was really pregnant and the last month is waiting for the baby to make her/his appearance!