Sunday, October 31, 2010

Baby Shower

Last week I had two friends throw me fantastic baby showers. One that was attended by old friends and family and the other with ladies from my ward. Both were super fun and made me filled loved.

 DSCF0218

My two great high school friends, Kayla and Shawna, put together a great shower with an awesome pancake bar (of which I unfortunately have no pictures :( )

DSCF0212

It was so fun to see some many ladies who were great examples of Mothers to me while I was growing up, there to support me.

DSCF0210 

My good friend Mindi, who I have been working with in Wolves, put together a fun shower last Thursday night. It was so fun to hang out with all my girlfriends.

DSCF0239  DSCF0236 DSCF0238

3 comments:

Staci said...

It was SOOO good to see you! You look SO GREAT Prego! Seriously, adorable! I wish I could've stayed all night and chatted at the shower, loved it!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

You really do look FABULOUS! I tell you that all the time but, you do! ;)
Your shower was FUN- it was a blast to see you in the middle gettin' all those pink goodies for YOUR baby girl! Can't wait to meet her!!

xo

Tanilee said...

AGH! So sorry I missed your shower Raquel. We had been planning to go visit Blake's sister that weekend so I was bummed when I found out your shower was the day we were leaving.:( Sounds like you had a great time though. Can't wait till the baby girl gets here!