Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!


Tomorrow will be the first official day of Spring Break and I can't wait! The weather is suppose to be beautiful next week and I am going to take advantage of it and all my free time. My main goal for the week is to relax and enjoy, but I also want to get a few unfinished projects done. This includes hanging pictures, putting pictures in frames that have been haning on my wall empty for the last six months, and completing some other craft projects. I have new projects that I would love to start, but I've told myself I need to finish the ones I started in September first. Also, I plan to do a little spring cleaning. After, reading my Real Simple magazine I have learned that my bathroom is in need of some real organizing. If you are bored at all in the next week chances are I will be doing absolutely nothing, so give me a call and we can hang out.

2 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I'll be home all day every day! And Janssen and Bart were going to come this week but then Aaron got sick so we rescheduled. My week is empty..let's play!

Lonica said...

I'm glad you'll get to enjoy your spring break. I'm also glad to see that you like your Real Simple magazine.